Headquartered in Calgary, AB, Canada; United Pacific is an Inline inspection company catering to the owners of Oil and Gas pipelines around the world.
The Data Analyst II/III MFL, Inertial, Caliper will be a key member of the United Pacific team, as this role will be responsible for using inhouse developed proprietary software to perform data analysis on pipeline inspection data collected from client pipelines, correlation to verification/ previous inspection measurements, and compilation of survey results.
This role will evolve as the company grows and will present an opportunity to manage the analysis group for the right candidate.
- Evaluation of Inline Inspection Data (Metal Loss, Geometry, IMU)
- Identification of anomalies in the pipeline auto detection algorithms and technical interpretation of the signals contained in the data from the inspection tool
- Compile and participate in Quality Assurance Checks of Report Documentation prior to issuance to the client
- Interface with clients to provide post report customer service and support
- Provide feedback to engineering/ software team on enhancements and changes to inspection equipment/ data analysis software
- Perform physical measurements on both test and dig verification pipe
- Previous experience with Inline Inspection Analysis, Specifically MFL, Caliper and IMU (5+ Years Preferred)
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong analytical and interpretive skills
- Strong interpersonal skills- Ability to work in a team environment and interface with client contacts
- Flexibility to work overtime and around tight deadlines
- Strong English language skills (spoken and written)